Got a question not covered below?? Give us a call 404.691.0087 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All FedEx and Truck Freight shipping charges can be calculated prior to check out on our website.
- Our goal is to ship same day on all orders for in-stock merchandise, received before 12pm EST.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee shipment or delivery dates for any orders
- Please provide a physical deliverable shipping address for your order. Carriers cannot provide delivery to PO boxes or addresses that are unoccupied, as most shipments require a signature for delivery.
- We ship most small orders from the nearest warehouse location to you to achieve lower shipping costs.
- Slatwall and larger merchandise is shipped via common carrier truck. This is a curbside delivery service and requires customers receiving labor to unload and inspect all merchandise.
- Crate charges will apply. For orders of 1-10 sheets, the crate charge is $35 and the slatwall will be cut into 4x4 sheets for shipping. For orders of 11-25 sheets, the crate charge is $75 and the slatwall will ship in 4x8 sheets. Max of 25 sheets per crate. Please call for orders over 25 sheets
Damaged Merchandise: Fedex Ground Shipments:
- Customer is responsible for inspecting goods upon delivery for damage or shortage.
- Call Display Fixture Superstore at 404-691-0087 with questions and process for inspection of damage and to potentially have it returned. Photos may be requested.
- Do NOT throw away shipping boxes, FedEx will need to inspect these to process your claim.
Truck Freight Shipments:
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ORDERS SHIPPED VIA TRUCK FREIGHT:
- Have receiving labor ready at time of delivery for unloading the freight. Drivers are not obligated to assist.
- Inspect the shipment for exterior and/or concealed damage while the truck driver waits. If there is glass, check carefully for breakage.
- Signing for the shipment indicates acceptance of product and that no damages were found during inspection. Do not sign paperwork until inspection is complete. Freight companies will deny any further claims and there will be no recourse for broken or damaged items not signed as damaged on drivers delivery receipt.
- If you decide to accept the shipment with damages, mark the delivery receipt “DAMAGED” AND MAKE SURE THE DRIVER CALLS IN FOR A CLAIM NUMBER. This will help all parties in the case of a freight claim.
- If you refuse the shipment, let us know immediately so we can authorize a return to our facility and process a replacement.
- Concealed damages must be reported within 15 calendar days of receipt. All cartons & packaging must be available for inspection and claims consideration. Photos will be required.
- Carriers have implemented a NON COMMERCIAL DELIVERY CHARGE for any shipment to a private residents, apartment, camp, storage unit, correction facility, school church or other location not generally recognized as commercial establishments.
We are here to assist our customers in any way needed. Please contact our team at 404-691-0087 for any shipping questions.
- Orders placed for pin store pick up must be picked up within 2 weeks of order confirmation and stock arrival. Pickup orders not picked up after 30 days will be considered abandoned and any payment forfeited for storage costs.
We are limited on space and are not a storage facility.
We will gladly accept any return of stock merchandise within 30 days of invoice. Returns must be in the original carton and be in new condition as determined by Display Fixture Superstore. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- No returns on mannequins, jersey forms sets or tradeshow items unless authorized as a rental prior to sale
- All slatwall panels, special orders, assembled items, non stock Items, floor samples, closeouts, outdoor banners, holiday and seasonal items are not returnable
- All orders for metal gondola that are returned within 30 days will be subject to a 35% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days
- All used merchandise, including used gondola, is final sale
- Information collected during your use of displayfixturesuperstore.com
- In order to register, users are required to give us contact information such as your name and email address, unique identifiers (like your password), and demographic information (like your zip code). Certain information such as passwords and email addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
If you decide to purchase from displayfixturesuperstore.com we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address (“Financial Information”) Financial Information that is collected is used to check your qualifications for registration, to bill you for products and services, and for other purposes. DFS does not share Financial Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your order.
- Our Use of your Information
- We use customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about DFS and promotional material from some of our partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. WE use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect ourselves and our partners from fraud.
We use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience on our service, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Our disclosure of your information
DFS will never willfully sell, lease or rent any personally identifiable information about you or your business in any third party without first receiving your permission.
In order to maximize protection of your information, the DFS website uses state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data transmitted over the Internet. Of course, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, and DFS does not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data on or through the use of the DFS website is at your own risk.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Listings on this website are an offer to sell goods. All orders are subject to review and acceptance by DFS As all prices are subject to change, your order may not be accepted or we may have to communicate price changes or availability issues to you after you place your order.
Copyright/trademark Information Display Fixture Superstore is a registered trademark of The Barr Display Company LLC. This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 2022 DisplayFixtureSuperstore.com. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Web site and/or server and related graphics is restricted The name of DisplayFixureSuperstore.com DFSS.com, Barr Display or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. WE are no responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors or products herein.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Display Fixture Superstore reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. DFS reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders over $2000 must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. WE may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical errors or errors in pricing or product information received from our suppliers DFS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DFS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed or product listed at the incorrect price. DFS shall have the right tor e fuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, DFS shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Return Policy and Limited Guarantee Against Defects
Every product you buy from DFS is backed first by the product manufacturer’s warranty. DFS 30 day limited warranty against defects may also apply. Our 30 day limited warranty is a defect exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our sole discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacturer or store manager.
Products confirmed as defective by the manufacture or DFS will either be exchanged or repaired at our sole discretion within the first 30 days of ownership only. After 30 days the product manufacture warranty is the only warranty in effect. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. We will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufacturers. For assistance or to exchange a defective product please call us at 404-691-0087
There are no other express warranties or conditions respecting products. Implied warranties, if any are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so that the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall DFS or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages inducing but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.